How the draw works
Every Monday evening, five main balls and a bonus ball will be drawn. The balls are numbered between 1-49. You play by trying to match as many of the balls drawn as possible. The more numbers you match, the more you'll win. You hit the jackpot if you match all 5 main balls. The full list of great prizes is shown in the table above.
Getting started is easy
Simply choose your five numbers from 1 to 49, or, if you’re feeling lucky, opt for a Fast Pick and we’ll generate a random line for you.
Next, just tell us how long you’d like to play. The easiest way to play is by Direct Debit meaning once set up, your numbers will be entered into every draw until you tell us otherwise. All you have to do is sit back, relax and cross your fingers! You can also take part in the next draw only, or for up to eight weeks in advance.
A good cause, a great price
At just £1 a ticket, the Scottish Children’s Lottery is a fun and affordable way to play for a range of cash prizes while doing your bit for a good cause.
What’s more, with every lottery line you buy, you’ll also receive free entry into our fantastic raffle (Jackpot winner's excluded). There's guaranteed weekly winners and a prize pool between £5,000 and £25,000 – all for the same low price. One line equals one free raffle entry. It’s as simple as that!
Remember, every time you play you’re making a difference to young lives across Scotland. Find out more.
Striking it lucky
There are five main ways to win with the Scottish Children’s Lottery, with a bumper £25,000 jackpot up for grabs, together with prizes for matching just two main numbers or more.
If this wasn’t enough, simply purchasing a line enters you into our weekly raffle (Jackpot winner's excluded) – giving you another opportunity to scoop a wee fortune!
|5 Main Numbers||Win up to £25,000|
|4 Main Numbers + Bonus Ball||£2,000|
|4 Main Numbers||£250|
|3 Main Numbers||£25|
|2 Main Numbers||One Fast Pick Entry|
The total Jackpot prize pool will be capped at £100,000. This means that if we have up to 4 ticket entries all matching the 5 Main Numbers, each winning ticket will be awarded a £25,000 Jackpot prize. However, if there are 5 or more winning entries, they will each be awarded an equal share of the £100,000 Jackpot prize pool.
The overall prize pool including all winning categories will also be capped at £500,000. This means that the prize of all categories will be reduced in proportion so as to bring the total prize payout to a maximum of £500,000 for any single draw, and we reserve the right to cancel the Fast Pick entry prize for matching 2 Main Numbers.
That winning feeling
If your numbers come up, we’ll send an email to tell you all about the good news! Prizes under £2,000 will be added automatically to your player account balance. If you win a big prize or you’re playing by Direct Debit, winnings will be paid directly into your bank account. It couldn’t be easier.
Plus, because everything’s done online, there’s no need to worry about losing your paper ticket or hiding it away for safekeeping!
The main event
Part of the fun of the Scottish Children’s Lottery is looking out for the winning numbers!
You can be part of the action by tuning into STV every Monday evening, with the recorded draw shown in the ad break at 8:40pm. Of course, all of the information you need will also be published right here on the website – so you won’t miss a thing.
Safe, secure, responsible
Don’t worry, you’re in good hands. We’re licensed and regulated by the UK Gambling Commission, and use the latest encryption technologies to ensure that your personal and payment details are completely secure.
Sign up for Direct Debit and get £5 Free!
Our great offer is back. If you haven't signed up for Direct Debit yet, now is the time to do so!
When buying your next draw ticket simply choose Direct Debit and we will email you a voucher code giving you £5 Free!
This will help you play your numbers while we get your Direct Debit set up. Then all you have to do is sit back and cross your fingers every Monday for the £25,000 win or any of our great range of other prizes.
But hurry, this offer won't last forever! Your £5 free must be used before May 31 2017 or it will expire.
Terms and Conditions
By entering this promotion, you agree to be bound by the following Terms and Conditions:
1) The promotion is open to residents of Great Britain aged 16 or over that have a Player Account and who are not an 'excluded person' as defined in the Scottish Children Lottery Terms & Conditions.2) The promotion will start at 12:00 on 14 February and end at 23.59 on 7 April, 2017 UK time ("the Promotion Period"). 3) All players who, during the Promotion Period, set up a continuous subscription by Direct Debit will receive a code via email for a £5 bonus. 4) The bonus code should be entered into the voucher box when purchasing draw tickets 5) The £5 bonus can be used to purchase lines for the main lottery draw or to play an Instant Win Lottery Games. 6) The player must use the bonus by May 31 2017. If not, the bonus will expire and will no longer be available. 7) The bonus cannot be withdrawn from the Player Account. 8) Entries that do not comply with these Terms and Conditions will not be valid. 9) The Promoter shall have no liability for any system failure or other action or event that prevents a Player from entering the promotion. 10) The Promoter reserves the right to cancel this promotion or to vary the promotion or these Terms and Conditions at any time by giving notice on our website. 11) This Promotion does not form part of the Scottish Children's Lottery Draw. It is a free promotion funded by the STV ELM Limited. The Promoter: STV ELM Limited on behalf of the Scottish Children's Lottery, Pacific Quay, Glasgow, G51 1PQ.
Over 1,000 Guaranteed Raffle Prizes to be won this week
Our fabulous weekly raffle gives you the chance to get your hands on a share of £5,000 with a top prize of £1,000. As well as the top prize there will be over 1000 other prizes up for grabs! Take a look at the prize breakdown in the table below.
Claiming your place couldn’t be easier. Simply purchase at least one line in a Scottish Children’s Lottery draw, and we’ll match it with one automatic entry into the raffle. Buy another, we’ll give you another! One line equals one complimentary raffle entry – it’s as simple as that.
Drawn immediately after each main lottery draw, weekly raffle winners are selected at random from all the entries received, which means guaranteed cash prizes. The more lines you buy, the better your chances of landing the big one!
Here are the GUARANTEED raffle prizes offered this week
Terms and Conditions To get started:
- Players will be awarded one weekly raffle entry for each Scottish Children’s Lottery line purchased in a single draw. No further purchase is necessary.
- Raffle numbers are generated automatically and cannot be amended.
- Players winning the main lottery jackpot, i.e. matching 5 (five) winning numbers, will not be eligible to enter the weekly raffle. Winners in other prize categories in the main lottery draw will be able to participate in the weekly raffle, but are only eligible to receive a combined prize amount (from the lottery draw and the raffle) up to the limit permitted by law, which is £25,000 or 10% of total ticket sales, whichever is greater.
- Raffle winners will be selected at random.
- Winners will be contacted by email and all weekly raffle results will be published on the Scottish Children’s Lottery website.
- Raffle entries have no monetary value and cannot be refunded or cancelled.
- Raffle prizes may vary. The prizes available for each weekly raffle will be advertised on the Scottish Children’s Lottery website prior to each draw and are subject to change.
- The odds of winning a raffle will vary depending on the number of participants and lines entered into each draw.
- Standard Promotional Terms and Conditions apply.
- The raffle is a free prize draw fully paid by STV ELM Ltd.
- The promoter: STV ELM Limited on behalf of the Scottish Children’s Lottery, Pacific Quay, Glasgow, G51 1PQ